Apple Sprinkle Surprise
Our newest Rosh Hashanah apple treats! We stack three apples, and inside the middle one we hide a stunning sprinkle mix which includes bright colored non-pareils, sparking gold and silver sugars and glitter. Take a sharp knife, slice it open and out come the sprinkles. Or bite right into it! And don’t worry, we include a picture so you or your gift recipient will know exactly what to do!
What you will get: A gift box with six three-layer apple sprinkle surprise treats. With the multiple layers, it is like getting twelve of our apple tiles, plus the sprinkles!
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the shipping deadlines tab below.
Our Ingredients >
• Our treats our sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Product Dimensions >
Our Packaging >
Kosher Certification >
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
Shipping Info >
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
*Shipping Deadlines for Rosh Hashanah 2022 >
Standard Ground Shipping in U.S. only.
REGULAR ground shipping: Order by Thursday, September 15, for your treats to arrive prior to Sunday, September 25, the eve of Rosh Hashanah.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Tuesday, September 20, for your treats to arrive prior to Sunday, September 25, the eve of Rosh Hashanah. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!