Design Your Own Chanukah Candles
Create your very own Chanukah Candles! This is a project that increases children’s enjoyment and participation in lighting their very own handmade Beeswax Candles for all 8 nights of Chanukah.
- 8 Sheets of assorted colored beeswax, 4″ in L x 1.5″ in W (10 cm x 4 cm) each: makes 44 candles, and 4 extra sheets for decoration
- 44 100% cotton wicks, 4″ in L (11.4 cm) each
- Instruction sheet
- Trim wick 1/4 inch before lighting.
- Always use a non flammable menorah on a non flammable surface.
- CAUTION: Since candles are handmade they should be checked for the following before lighting to avoid potential fire hazard.
- Wicks should be rolled tightly inside candle.
- Candles should be placed securely inside menorah.
- NOTE: All arts and crafts should be done under adult supervision.
- WARNING: TO PREVENT FIRE Burn candle within sight. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never place on or near anything that can catch fire.