Hanukkah Mini Sufganiyot Donuts
We are IN LOVE with our new box of Hanukkah sufganiyot. Together with the traditional “jelly”-filled version, you will get “chocolate” frosting, blue frosting with sugar sprinkles, and “vanilla” frosting with luster and edible silver leaf. Get a box as a Hanukkah gift or order one just for yourself!
What you will get: A gift box with one dozen (12) assorted mini sufganiyot.
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Each sufganiya is approximately 1.25″ (3.2 cm) in diameter.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
What you will get: One tic tac toe board together with six mini dreidels and six pieces of gold gelt.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc).
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
REGULAR ground shipping: Order by Wednesday, December 7 for your treats to arrive by Sunday, December 18, the first night of Hanukkah.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Tuesday, December 6, for your treats to arrive by Sunday, December 18, the first night of Hanukkah. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!