Have a sweet year with these pretty honeycomb marzipops, each adorned with a lovely flower. Shana tova!
What you will get: A gift box with ten Rosh Hashanah honeycomb pops.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the shipping deadlines tab below.
Our Ingredients >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
• The candy part of our pops is approximately 1½” (3.8 cm) in diameter and 3/8″ (1 cm) thick.
• The candy is cast onto 4½” (11.4 cm) sticks. If you would like your candy delivered without sticks, please make a note when you place your order.
• The pops as a whole each measure approximately 5″ to 6″ (13 to 15 cm) tall.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each pop is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
*Shipping Deadlines for Rosh Hashanah 2022 >
Free Shipping for Rosh Hashanah!
Standard Ground Shipping in U.S. only.
REGULAR ground shipping: Order by Thursday, September 15, for your treats to arrive prior to Sunday, September 25, the eve of Rosh Hashanah.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Tuesday, September 20, for your treats to arrive prior to Sunday, September 25, the eve of Rosh Hashanah. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!