Get a box of marzipan bagels for dessert! You will get one half or a full dozen of mini bagels in total – one or two each of plain, sesame, poppy, salt, everything, and bagel half with cream cheese and lox. The everything bagel is our favorite – which one will be yours?
• ‘Salt’ bagels are covered with white pearl sugar
• ‘Poppy’ bagels are covered with black non-pareils
• ‘Sesame’ bagels are covered with real white sesame seeds
• ‘Everything’ bagels are covered with real caraway and sesame seeds, plus white pearl sugar and black non-pareils
What you will get: A gift box filled with 6 or 12 assorted marzipan mini bagels.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Each bagel is approximately 1½” (3.8 cm) in diameter.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc).
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
REGULAR ground shipping: Order by Wednesday, December 7 for your treats to arrive by Sunday, December 18, the first night of Hanukkah.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Tuesday, December 6, for your treats to arrive by Sunday, December 18, the first night of Hanukkah. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.